alright well i was trying to simplify my request because it is my habit to
make simple requests long-winded for the sake of being absolutely clear. In
this case perhaps I simplified too much.
To elaborate for clarity:

I have a number of Singstar discs (1) for Karaoke like game playing. They're
intercompatible. Each disc has about 30 songs and I can swap discs on the
fly without restarting. Plus I can download new songs for a few bucks and I
have a bunch of those. What would be useful for me is a list of all the
songs I have so if someone is coming over and we're going to play I can show
them a list of all the songs rather than relying on me having the game boxes
(which I don't always have.. that's like 9 boxes) or having to plug in each
disc in tern (30-40sec turnaround time). So my goal is the ability to print
out a list of all my songs. I prefer the flexibility of a database vs a
spreadsheet because there are instances where I'll only bring 4 discs and
want to be able to print out a list of those songs plus the songs I've
downloaded. My goal is a bit more elaborate on top of that but for now that
is the context in which I ask my question. When I said songs on a disc. I
mean Karaoke Songs on a play disc not music on CDs

(1) http://www.singstar.com/en_GB/learn-more.html

--
I love gmail. Do you?
The Wolfkin