Hi Ariel,

Ariel Constenla-Haile schrieb:
Hi Regina,

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 07:46:54PM +0200, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi,

I cannot install the extension EnhancedGraphicExportDialogs.oxt [1]
on my Libo3.5 build. But because I use MSCV 2008 Express it is no
complete build. So the failure might be special for my build.

Can please someone with another build of LibO3.5 test, whether he
can install that extension? The extension installs fine on
LibO3.4.3.

I want to use that extension, because the export to raster graphics
with this extension is much better than LibO's solution.

The extension had been available from
[1] http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/project/EnhancedGraphicExportDialogs
but that might no longer work, because 'services.openoffice.org' is
shut down.
You can try
http://www.4shared.com/file/vVVFz6aA/EnhancedGraphicExportDialogs.html
instead.

AFAIK this extension is useless: that feature was introduced in csw
impress186:

Changeset:  272157 (2f5f6d960787) impress186: #i4499# graphic dialog reorganisation - added support
of bitmap resolution
User:       sj<sj@openoffice.org>