yes Miguel, I have made the adjustments regarding saving. moved the time to 30 minutes. I may still
use Ctrl + S as I assume that will work.

What I have done as saving to either .rtf or .odt seems to be ok. I'm now going to work with LO and
use .odt. I had had been using LO until today and so had a 215 page document in Wordpad created.
I'll keep what I have done to this point on that format too. I create a copy in a folder as it is
easy to mess up and too many folks don't have good BU. I also have a Clickfree BU C6 that creates
an Image and then daily BU on a 1 TB drive. I usually BU BU BU.

MW