Hi :)
Errr the "Ubuntu Software Center" is a package manager.  It tends to be better for installing an
entire program rather than individual packages such as codecs, drivers, extensions, libraries and
stuff but if you did manage to find the "lo-menubar" there before it might be easier to find it
there again and uninstall from there.  Either way is good and there are other choices too such as
uninstalling directly from the command-line.
Regards from
Tom :)