Hi

        I agree with you

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez
________________

El sáb, 10-09-2011 a las 15:08 -0500, Anthony Papillion escribió:
I agree, but is not supporting saving in secret formats really isolating them from the rest of
the world?
Especially if the other software can read the open format, wouldn't it be preferable to just tell
them 'don't worry about
it, you're compatible' and leave it at that? Besides, I'd think that creating a plugin that helps
Microsoft Offices users read
.odf files is a lot easier than constantly playing catchup with the secret Microsoft formats.

Anthony