Hi Bill,

On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 7:22 AM, Bill.M <bill3@uniserve.com> wrote:
On 26/08/11 09:06 PM, planas wrote:

Bill

On Fri, 2011-08-26 at 17:38 -0700, Bill.M wrote:

Hi folks,

I'm experiencing a problem with a popup in the English version of
LibreOffice.

I keep getting the "Aide du Correcteur Terminologique" popping up
IN FRENCH. At least this is what title of the help screen in french. I
don't read french so Googling is no help either.

The actual popup has the term "remplacement des terms 'etranger" on the
top display and I simply wish to either delete or disable this feature.

thanks,

       b.

Which version of LO are you using? And what is your OS? Also, can you be
more specific about when the French pop-up occurs so we can try to mimic
the behavior.

Personally I have not seen this behavior some I am puzzled why this
happened.

LO v.3

Debian Linux

Sometimes it doesn't occur in new documents. When it does occur it happens
about 2-4 times per sentence. For example, if I type
"Now is the time" it will pop up on the word time in the context  Now is
the. It doesn't seem to recognize the word time or has a problem with it and
activates.

I hope this is helpful. I'm sorry I can't provide more specifics.

Can you tell me where to disable/uninstall it?

Could you check if you have the extension Language Tool installed,
that may come from here. Otherwise, could you also check for the
language of the document or paragraphe when the dialog pop up.

Kind regards
Sophie