On Jul 3, 2011, at 6:44 AM, Tom Davies wrote:

Hi :)
My Del key works on Windows Xp, Ubuntu 10.04 and 10.10.  Both Ubuntu machines
use LibreOffice 3.3.2.  The Xp machines use 3.3.3.

I think the problem is something to do with download or install problems.  Do
you still have OpenOffice installed on your system and does that still work
fine?  If it is still installed that can create problems for LibreOffice
especially if OpenOffice's "Quick Start" is always on.  If you uninstalled
OpenOffice are your certain you fully uninstalled it?

I still have OpenOffice installed -- wanted to keep it online "just in case."  Also, I am still
checking over all the macros.  I guess I should just remove OOo, since I'm more likely to fix any
macros with issues than go back to OOo.  There are only small changes here and there, but LO does
seem to just "feel" better than OOo.  I don't know why, though.

But, on the other side of things, now that there are no macros assigned to the Delete key, after I
closed out LO and started it up this morning, it's working.  So I'm writing it up to just config
change issues.  I doubt I could duplicate the issue again if I had to for bug reporting.

Thanks!

Hal

Regards from
Tom :)