It was not my intent to start a fight as the term "Gunfight" suggests,
though I expected this outcome. I regret having stepped on the toes of
proprietary fundamentalists. But I am not the one who threw the first swing.

It is my experience that those most willing to fight have never had to take
it to its final conclusion. I have. It is not pretty nor fun. It is serious
business.

People all have issues with all manner of things. However, flying off the
handle and attacking a group of people who are trying to help over a group
of people who can't slow down long enough to follow the instructions that
were given to solve their issue is hardly constructive.

I don't know the answer to your mp3 issue. I've never had the need to
perform your desired task. I'd like to learn. But I don't care anything
about reading a temper tantrum tirade because someone didn't get what they
wanted when they wanted it. Good will is in such short supply today because
people abuse it.

I wish now that I had continued my long standing practice of laughing at
such behavior and moving on. I have always wondered why those who lash out
at others object when they are responded to in kind. It boggles the mind!

Corporations and those who support them are the makers of war. Just ask one
of the most highly decorated US Marines, Smedley
Butler<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smedley_Butler>.
He stated that as a Marine he was little more than a thug for corporate
domination. But that is another story. Suffice it to say that I would work
with people over corporations any day. After all, corporations merely steal
from people and then charge other people for it!

I monitor these lists in hopes of actually learning something. I realize
that I might actually have to think, think for myself, and DO something. But
I get satisfaction from doing it and from doing it myself. And I appreciate
any community help that I might receive along the way.

And I have another issue here as well: it is Summitt, just as I spelled it.
It's an American Civil War thing. (And I'm sure I know my own name better
than you). But that, too, would be a history lesson and I don't think that
any of us are here for that.

I will not disrupt this list again. If you or anyone else wish to attack me
again for your having first attacked this list, I will simply unsubscribe (I
know how to) and come back another day. This list is here to help; not to
suffer the insults of imbeciles. I don't really need the list anyway. I
manage just fine. I can always learn. And I can try to help. But I can learn
elsewhere and NOT help those who only wish to war.

I am so happy that LO forked from Oracle. And I thank the community, too.
But I'll no longer bicker with takers who only give back insults and injury.
I CAN. I just choose not to.

Have a nice day.