Hi all,

To unsubscribe you may send a blank message to:

After that, answer the email sent you..and enjoy...or not!! :D

When you send email to user+help@libreoffice.org instructions are send
to your email.

Helmar: Your english is beautifull!!! hehehhe

Luiz Oliveira
Helmar,

I have no idea how to un-subscribe (other than I kept a copy of a very informative email I saw
a few days ago).... it's an issue I may have to deal with in the near future.

In the meantime IF so many people have a problem regardless of why.... then surely ALL un-
subscribe queries could be redirected somewhere else? OR maybe someone could check
the un-subscribe system and make it simple.... why should it be difficult? simple email your
addy to this address and you will be un-subscribed....

I do not want 20+ moans a day landing in my mailbox..... am I being unreasonable. I'm not
LibO admin..... just a user trying to use it!

Kind regards

timi