In Tools | Options | Language Settings | Languages, what is your Locale set
to?

I'm sure your feeling a bit frustrated with everyone's responses.  After
reading through the thread, I was frustrated and it's not my problem!
However, the real problem is determining if your LO's Locale is set to a
particular setting and then figuring out how to modify that locale.  So, my
question to others, does LO have it's own set of locale definitions that it
accesses and is that where the definition of how Cevad's numbers are
displayed is really located, or does LO actually access the installed
systems modified locale settings for such information?

Let's define the question more precisely since the easy way out isn't
working.  Obviously, a predefined locale setting isn't sufficient here.
And, I think LO may not be accessing the actual locale information that
Cevad has already defined for his Linux box.  So, based on Cevad's comment
that LO wasn't accessing his system's default definition of how to display
numbers and so on, doesn't it seem that LO isn't accessing that set of
locale information but a separately defined set of locale information that
hasn't been modified?

The real question:  Where are the files that comprise the locale settings
for LO?  Default or otherwise?  After that is answering, the next question
becomes: How are those files modified to match his current Pardus systems
definitions?

Best wishes,
Dow