Just a feed back.
I have followed the suggestions to have multiple localization definitions in
a single calc sheet for necessary cells.
Although it was very time consuming to define those things (numbers
different, dates different, etc.) the result was perfect for the appearance
on screen or on printed copies.
But a side effect discovered later.
When we send the document from our office to outside world. They are
constrained with our definitions and presentation style. They can not see
the formats in the way they want / used to. They have to change the cells
localization to be able to correct the appearance.
As a result we will not use this multi localizations method to be able to be
compatible with other parties.

May be this time I can state it more specifically:
What we need is to modify screen/print appearance of US-EN locale settings.
This requires customization of decimal symbols, dates, percentages, thousand
seperater character, or etc. Like global locale settings of operating
systems.
Or much more easily:
LibO should look to the system global settings for all those definitions.
We need a working button "Use Global locale settings" in LibO.

Thanks for your all support and help.
Cevad