Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOffice social media accounts in various languages: help wanted, gain experience!

One more SM service with an account which could use some help.

MeWe
(MeWe has not yet gone totally public, so one still needs an account on the
site to see any of the content)

* France https://mewe.com/join/libreofficefrance - Oct 2018
This was setup as a Group and includes a separate Chat list with it.
The Group has only 2 posts both from a little over a year ago and currently
5 members.
Unfortunately when the Group was setup with the name "Libre Office France",
and in the Group Information section it again uses "Libre Office" and so it
doesn't come up with a search for LibreOffice.