[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO in Business
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO in Business
- From: Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 04:26:05 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Le 2010-10-23 01:41, Cor Nouws a écrit :
Hi Marc,Thanks Cor. We should invite any member who has interest in this as well as try to collect as much data as possible.
Marc Paré wrote (23-10-10 02:13)
Just thought that I would start a thread on LibO use in Business as
there was a mention of weak areas in the suite that prevents its use and
an efficient tool.
I know there has been pretty much said and collected around that on the
OOo websites and lists.
Since at least for the moment that is 95% or more valid for us too, I
think a real good start for here would be to get a good overview of
that, with highlights, weak and strong points etc.
Is this something you could start with? It would really be a great help.
Thanks a lot,
BTW ... I started LibO in Education and LibO in Academia threads and it attracted quite a few members. Hope this works just as well.
If there is a marketing member who has a passionate interest in this feel free to take the lead. I am more into LibO in all education but will also work on this in need to.
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO in Business||Graham Lauder <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] LibO in Business||Marc Paré <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO in Business||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO in Business
- Next by Date: Re: LibO Branding Colors (was: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [tdf-discuss] LibO program icon brainstorming)
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO in Business
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO in Business