[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group
- From: jonathon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 11:19:42 +0000
- To: email@example.com
On 10/12/2010 09:56 PM, Bernhard Dippold wrote:
> So I don't think it to be appropriate to differ between marketing and localization only by different ISO codes.
ISO 639-3 language codes are three letters.
ISO 3166-2 country codes are two letters.
firstname.lastname@example.org would be the German marketing list.
email@example.com would be the German localization list.
No human will see non-list, non-bulk, non-junk email sent to this address.
It all gets forwarded to /dev/null
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group||jonathon <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group||Bernhard Dippold <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: LibO Branding Colors (was: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [tdf-discuss] LibO program icon brainstorming)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] "Microsoft posts video of customers criticizing OpenOffice"
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Devroom at Fosdem 2011?