[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 08:10:57 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Markus Franz wrote on 2011-02-09 20.02:
I'd love to hear your thoughts about having a dedicated conference for LibreOffice / TDF.
thanks a lot for the proposal - what a timing. :-) We're indeed right now working behind the scenes on a LibreOffice Conference and plan to introduce the idea to the Community very soon.
Your contribution then would be very much welcome!
Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|[libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon||Markus Franz <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] FOSDEM 2011 and the Design Team
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: [libreoffice-design] FOSDEM 2011 and the Design Team
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Starting something like LibreCon