[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Release tasks for Marketing
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Release tasks for Marketing
- From: Marc Paré <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 10:56:16 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
Le 2011-01-03 08:27, Sophie Gautier a écrit :
I'm currently consolidating an inter projects release tasks table. That
should help us to know what we have to do, coordinates the tasks between
the different teams and help to not miss the deadlines. When finished,
all the tasks with time and deadlines will be uploaded on a wiki page.
For all tasks whatever the project the starting date is at feature freeze.
So for international marketing, here are the tasks I've collected:
--> for Beta and RCs as dead line
. announcement of the availability of the builds for testing
. final press release
--> for the Final release as dead line
. press kit
. social medias alert messages
. html page highlighting new features on marketing pov
If there is anything missing, please add it as a reply of this mail.
Thanks in advance
Thanks for doing this Sophie. It is well appreciated.
I am not sure if there should also be one for the US marketing team. We (US/Canada marketing team) should perhaps, as a group, have a meeting and establish some goals specific to this list.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/marketing/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Release tasks for Marketing||Cor Nouws <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-marketing] Release tasks for Marketing||Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Making LibO Remarkable 2
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Events calendar and usage
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Release tasks for Marketing
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Release tasks for Marketing