[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 21:39:17 +0200
- To: email@example.com
what mailing list name structure would you propose for the US group (and other groups for large regions)?
Mailing lists for the local projects will be @project.libreoffice.org, like firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm thinking about what we should set-up for US group.
Either email@example.com, or something like firstname.lastname@example.org? Trying to get some structure in, so any advice welcome.
Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880
Fax: +49 8341 99660889
Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group||jonathon <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group||James Walker <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group||Ryan Singer <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] marketing conference call
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO North American group
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] LibO North American group
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] list name for the US group