[libreoffice-marketing] Re: LibreOfficeOK Twitter account and Blog

Thank you very much for adding us to the page and I'm definitely going
to check out the paper. I really want to create a great resource for
Oklahoma LibO users.

Hmm...LibO Sooners...love it!

Go Sooners,
Anthony

--
Sent from my mobile device

Anthony Papillion
Lead Developer / Owner
Advanced Data Concepts - "Enabling work anywhere"
(918) 919-4624

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cajuntechie
My Blog: http://www.cajuntechie.com