Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOfficeOK Twitter account and Blog

Le 2010-10-25 15:50, Anthony Papillion a écrit :
On 10/25/2010 2:48 PM, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
Anthony,
thank you for your interest in LibreOffice and the Document Foundation.
If you look at this page: http://www.documentfoundation.org/contact/
You will see there already are "official" LibreOffice news and
information.

But feel free to blog or tweet about LibreOffice, of course.

Hi Charles,

Totally understood and I'm tweaking the wording a bit now. These
accounts, however, are for a user group being formed around the
LibreOffice product in Oklahoma. The blog and Twitter account will
include both general "official" information from TDF and information
from and about the group here in Oklahoma.

Anthony

Hi Anthony:

Are you also on the US-Marketing mailist?

I also started on the US-Marketing Wiki where we Canadians are junior partners. You can see it here: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/US-Marketing. Feel free to add. I am now concentrating on the CA side of things.

Marc