[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] LibreOfficeOK Twitter account and Blog
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOfficeOK Twitter account and Blog
- From: Anthony Papillion <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:16:59 -0500
- To: marketing <email@example.com>
Just announcing this for those who might be interested. I've just created the LibreOfficeOK Twitter account and blog. For now, the Twitter account will be a placeholder for official LibreOffice news and information but, eventually, I'll be building a team to promote and support LibreOffice within the State of Oklahoma.
The blog (http://libreofficeok.wordpress.com) will be mostly end user focused but also discuss and promote LibreOffice and other open source technology issues within the state.
Anyone wanting to join and contribute, please send me an email.
Advanced Data Concepts
Remote Technical Support and Software Development
Office: (918) 919-4624
Mobile: (918) 320-9968
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOfficeOK Twitter account and Blog||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOfficeOK Twitter account and Blog||"Charles-H. Schulz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Free Bibliographic Software
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOfficeOK Twitter account and Blog
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Oracle's OpenOffice in Libre Software World Conference
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] LibreOfficeOK Twitter account and Blog