[libreoffice-marketing] LibreOfficeOK Twitter account and Blog

Just announcing this for those who might be interested. I've just created the LibreOfficeOK Twitter account and blog. For now, the Twitter account will be a placeholder for official LibreOffice news and information but, eventually, I'll be building a team to promote and support LibreOffice within the State of Oklahoma.

The blog (http://libreofficeok.wordpress.com) will be mostly end user focused but also discuss and promote LibreOffice and other open source technology issues within the state.

Anyone wanting to join and contribute, please send me an email.

Thanks!
Anthony

--
Anthony Papillion