[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] public steering committee phone conference
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] public steering committee phone conference
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 13:15:02 +0200
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
tomorrow's Steering Committee phone conference is public, and open for everyone who is interested to join. All details are available at http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Steering_Committee_Meetings
Hear you tomorrow!
Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: LibreOfficeOK Twitter account and Blog
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] ConfCall recording available
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Want to join our next Marketing Conference Call?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Why ODF standards?