Re: [libreoffice-marketing] marketing conference call

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:11 AM, Benjamin Horst <bhorst@mac.com> wrote:

> Graham). Mailists and IM would be my preferred way of communication if
> possible. Unfortunate as it may sound the advantages of having an
> international team are immense, the drawback is realtime meetings. Uh ...
> unless someone can fly us to a common destination for an afternoon. Anyone?
> LOL. You are all welcome to come to my house, and, it's Octoberfest here
> too! (Waterloo Canada)
> >>
> >> I think a regional group addressing the US and Canada is one possible
> answer to this. Drew Jensen and a few others have been working to get this
> started--so, if you're not already a part of that, here's an invitation to
> join!
> >>

> > Yes, I was calling it a US group but I could of, and perhaps really
> > should of called it a North America Group...Canada, USA and Mexico.
>
> Central America and the Caribbean are also considered parts of North
> America. Not sure if we have any folks active in those regions yet, though.

Not at the moment, at least not representative enough. Althought some are
new to the whole office suite so there might be some new folks that joined
from those areas. However I will stick to US-Canada-Mexico at least for the
first block.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español