[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] marketing conference call
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] marketing conference call
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 12:18:43 +0200
- To: email@example.com
a lot of things are going on these days, and lots of questions arise. To help in effectively do marketing, I would propose to have a marketing conference call that people can join either via phone or via Skype.
I can provide a dial-in for that, and suggest to do it in the 2nd half of October.
Are you interested?
Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880
Fax: +49 8341 99660889
Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/marketing/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] marketing conference call||Ryan Singer <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] marketing conference call||mak <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Presentation template for LibreOffice?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] marketing conference call
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Digest of firstname.lastname@example.org issue 4 (29-33)
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] marketing conference call