Re: [libreoffice-marketing] marketing conference call

Hi,

just a short reminder: Please cast your vote when you want to make the ConfCall happen at

http://www.doodle.com/uiidvmmxcp53r4xs

so I can close the ballot and announce a day/time ;)

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880
Fax: +49 8341 99660889
Mobile: +49 151 14424108