Re: [libreoffice-marketing] marketing conference call

Le 2010-10-12 12:04, Drew Jensen a écrit :
On Tue, 2010-10-12 at 11:50 -0400, Benjamin Horst wrote:
I am in Canada with approx. 5-6 hours behind European time (opposite of Graham). Mailists and IM would be my preferred way of communication if possible. Unfortunate as it may sound the advantages of having an international team are immense, the drawback is realtime meetings. Uh ... unless someone can fly us to a common destination for an afternoon. Anyone? LOL. You are all welcome to come to my house, and, it's Octoberfest here too! (Waterloo Canada)
I think a regional group addressing the US and Canada is one possible answer to this. Drew Jensen and a few others have been working to get this started--so, if you're not already a part of that, here's an invitation to join!

Yes, I was calling it a US group but I could of, and perhaps really
should of called it a North America Group...Canada, USA and Mexico.

Drew
I OK with this. If we need to sub-divide even more I could help out with the Canadian sub-group. But yes, pooling our resources may be the right course for now. How have you organised this?

Marc