Hey hey,

Idk but I think "User Stories" might be good to feature. The UX guys
probably have done some research already before they generated their
personas. This can form the basis of "Who LibreOffice was designed for".
I'm not sure if a feature by feature comparison would actually be
effective. My understanding is that people are emotional. Most people never
use the full feature set of Microsoft Office. They use it because EVERYBODY
DOES. My preference is to not compete directly per se with MS Office but as
a complement. I think the existing angle is interoperability? That could
work in the sense of MS Office at work, LibreOffice at home. "You're
chained to the desk all day, why do it at home?" yada yada.

Filipe's idea is quite a good one. I don't think Collabora has as much
traction as LibreOffice and featuring them does help quite a bit i guess?

Thanks!
Shaun

On Mon, Dec 6, 2021 at 1:28 AM Filipe Gomes Morgado <fgmzrr@gmail.com>