Dear friends,

The first thing, I think, what we need is an open source(O-S) public ethics
awareness.
Not only for our users but for all open-source users.

Free and open is not effortless. If all O-S users start to have the
perception that even the smallest monthly amount helps them to stay free.
That they are not powerless towards big-corp. if they together put their
energy in the goal of remaining free.
Only that way they will remain to be free.

Personally I have chosen to live an as environmental friendly live as
possible. My choice is to have a low as possible income because that is the
most environmental friendly. That is the reason for me to avoid 'big-corp'.
(I've been there).
Still I pay a small fee for all "free" software I use, because I do
understand software is not made from thin air. And I want to stay free.

For example:
If all Mozilla-Firefox users paid a few dollars a month to the Mozilla
foundation, Mozilla would not be dependent from Google.

So I think we first need a Free Software Foundation wide ethical
open-source users conduct. So every "Free" software can hook in to a
central code of conduct linked to a "Freedom is not effortless" campaign.

From that, I think, we need a stay-free logo/icon that can be used by all
O-S apps to link to the monthly contribution page.

By the way the other side of this is a public available annual financial
report by all who use the "Freedom is not effortless" trade-marks.

Met vriendelijke groet,
With kind regards,
Boudi van Vlijmen.

*Because email is an old and insecure first generation internet protocol we
will, **in time,  stop** to use email. If you want to contact us and are
not known with us, you can use the web contact form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeW6oPf3_HhJ6P_ONNCAVy7CJNSmga7WX4ln2CgAxZB6ycfzg/viewform>.
If you are known with us you can use our signal account
<https://www.signal.org/> or* RCS
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Communication_Services> *to chat, or we
share an cloud environment.*
===
Omdat e-mail een oud en onveilig internetprotocol van de eerste generatie
is, zullen we op termijn stoppen met het gebruik van e-mail. Als u contact
met ons wilt opnemen en niet bij ons bekend bent, kunt u het
contactformulier
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeW6oPf3_HhJ6P_ONNCAVy7CJNSmga7WX4ln2CgAxZB6ycfzg/viewform>
gebruiken. Als u bij ons bekend bent, kunt u ons signal
<https://www.signal.org/>-account of RCS
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rich_Communication_Services> gebruiken om te
chatten, of we delen een uitwisseling omgeving.