As others have pointed out we can have many ways to contribute and support the TDF. Is it possible
to merge that info together and others can choose according to their capacity?

Frequent request may not be a good idea. I think an interval of six months would be good so that it
won't look like forcing people.

Sincerely,
Sreekanth

Sent from ProtonMail mobile