@Cor: Good proposal; I think

There are few catches though:
Not sure how far TDF is willing to go. Business/Organizations are not prohibited using use LibreOffice 'rolling'. While a distinction between Home/Private & Business/Organizations
might suggesting otherwise.

Visa versa is rolling release not always adequate for Home/Private. I think. The might consider LTS. So they story get it for free with some risk of running into something (and contribute by reporting it),
and/or accept 'issues' as is. Where the mission isn't being fully stable.
Or opt for LTS as more of a save harbor for a small license fee.
With also they alternative to keep waiting for say they .5 release or even .7 or .8 (and manually upgrade) From security perspective preferably LTS of course. So using sticking with older unsupported version not advised.

With with the rolling release they 'free beer' topic being of the table too.
Or kind of public tester, or paying to getting more stable.

Thinking about it bit longer: the distinction between Home/Private & Business/Organizations should be made. Where pages for Home users are suggesting rolling primarily  (with they option to use LTS) Where they narrative at Business/Organization is primary LTS with rolling as alternative.

How it's presented is up to communication department. Story must be such that Home Users feel confident enough using LibreOffice Rolling, whereas it's scary enough for Business/Organizations. And the business pages must also promoting advantages of LTS (incremental updates);
distribution templates or whatever used in enterprise setting.
Also special topic for Educational institutions to get LibreOffice LTS for free similar to they competition;
but that's up to eco-system partners.

Somewhat off-topic here: has LibreOffice/ Collabora Online (in combination with a partner) an actual  competitor against Office 365 Personal with 1TB subscription. Quite of number off people seeing it as a nice deal especially at Black Friday. Even replacing Dropbox and such. Couldn't find competitive product at Nextcloud providers. It must be possible. There is also cloud storage not connected to Amazon/Google/Microsoft.
Something like Stack[1] combined with NextCloud.
[1] https://www.transip.nl/stack/ (apparently only Dutch services only; not able to find the same product at www.transip.eu)

And even that 'promoted' preferably at LibreOffice.org. Instead of jump through all kinds of hoops searching for a host. Jumping from LibreOffice to Nextcloud to hosting provider etc. Exclusive for LibreOffice. Instead of competition being around too. At Nextcloud Collabora and OnlyOffice are equally placed. Not saying the partner should only host LibreOffice Online.. but at least the 'special page' dedicated to LibreOffice only product with storage. They TransIP stack site makes pretty clear why to use them instead of they major players.

Lots of people want something out of the box; not a do it yourself product. It fits the open source mentality but not the mass market, IMHO

Regards,
Telesto