Telesto wrote on 24/10/2020 10:49:

And to make 'LTS' bit more attractive.. drop the whole stable/still
edition at TDF.
People using LibreOffice should be on 'rolling'. If they dislike that
they can dig in they archive reprository to find some older version.
Also, users don't have to upgrade. But TDF doesn't need to have serve
barely supported 'still'. Which being a kind of LTS light.
So or they contribute by being in the 'rolling' - permanent
improving/regressing testing version. Or opt for the more reliable,
older and paid LTS.

That's an interesting thought. And apart from what label to chose, one
could extend that. For example to show a clear distinction/direction on
the website. Simply say what it is. E.g.:

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

-----------------------------------
-----------------------------------