Hi Sidorela,
Le 13/02/2019 à 09:56, Sidorela Uku a écrit :
Hi Mike, Cor, Sophie

Thank you for your feedback.
Thanks for your work :)

During this time we fully translated tests in Albanian, so to have at least
one more language in the page when we launch it.

I'll prepare the French translation during our workshop tomorrow.

Also did some changes with logo and button colors. I think the site would
look nice with e featured background image from one of LibreOffice events
or something related to LibreOffice.

I agree :)

@Mike Before proceeding with the domain, we should migrate the repo under
LibreOffice on github. This can be done within this week. We can make other
changes directly from there. I would suggest not to launch it directly, but
waiting some more days for feedback from community. Maybe more resources
can be added. Saying that I think it's better not promote it at this
moments, as some more improvements can be made.
The promo campaign also needs some thought and should be done in a
coordinated way in our opinion. Of course we can proceed with some
proposals in the next weeks if you agree.

@Cor Now we have a sitemap structure set up like this:
https://git.collective68.tech/Collective68/WhatCanIDoForLibreOffice/wikis/Sitemap-structure
It can be changed at any time, to have more options or improvements in
content and the idea is to add more vontent and improve based on comments
from the community. I think that the information can be more structured to
make it easier to find a way of contribution to LibreOffice.

@Sophie I think that would be good to have a short sentence above, as a
call for action everytime a category gets chosen. But agree that we should
change those quotes with something shorter.

I understand and I agree here also
Cheers
Sophie

GSM: +33683901545