I need your advice concerning one problem.
I try to find news about TDF and LibreOffice in order to translate and publish
them in Russian news feeds every week. Most redactors cut the name 'The
Document Foundation' to 'Document Foundation'. After pointing out at the fact
that it is in accordance with TDF's statute and that it is a registered
trademark some of them correct the name back. However, recently I met a
redactor who refuse to use the full name and who omit 'The' to make the text
sound 'more beautiful'. I can't convince him.
In my opinion, from marketing perspective it will be reasonable to show the
full name in the news.
Was there any similar experience in local communities? How did they solve it?
I will be very grateful for any advice.

Best regards,
Lera