Hi Sophie,

I hope this does change and you do put up videos from the various LibO conferences as unfortunately not everyone can visit the conference and hear the wonderful talks given. Is there a link online to videos from the previous conferences? Does LibO produce any 30 second to 1 minute advertisement videos?

Though the community may have little interest in youtube, it is an excellent and cheap avenue to bring more awareness to the masses of LibO and its advantages. You can see the linux foundation doing the same and they have videos seen in the hundred of thousands. < http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLinuxFoundation/videos?sort=p&flow=grid&view=0 >

Jay Philips