Hello Marc,

Just in passing (running errands outside): I still think that we should
focus on the main TDF blog. A separate marketing blog for the sake of a
secondary blog does not seem exciting (or even useful), but I could be
wrong. But that's my impression only.

Best,

Charles.

On Sat, 09 Feb 2013 12:15:46 -0500