On 02/03/2013 08:31 AM, Marc Paré wrote:
Le 2013-02-03 08:19, webmaster-Kracked_P_P a écrit :
On 02/03/2013 07:57 AM, Marc Paré wrote:
[ACTION ITEM] There a more LibreOffice personas on the Mozilla site
that make use of our official logo (this is the LibreOffice logo with
the subline words "The Document Foundation")

Someone needs to find these on the Mozilla personas site, find the
author's name and email address and report them back here to the list.
Someone from the TDF will then contact the authors and ask them to use
our other logo (the one without the subline) which is permissible.

==========================

NOTE: Marketing team members should be familiar with our branding
guidelines. If you are not familiar with these please visit the design
"Branding Guidelines" wiki page for more information.[1]

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding

I use a persona that does not have the "tag line". For me it actually
looks better. I use "Keep it Simple for LibreOffice" by Pedro on 1/14/2013

\o/

For those who would like to see a screen clip of FF with the LibreOffice persona I use, I can email it to you directly.

The one I use has the "best" green coloring for my desktop theme. Also, I think that green is the better one anyways.

It seems easy to create a persona, according to the documentation.

What would it take to get permission from TDF to use the "tag line" logoin a persona?

Maybe we could have our "artwork" designers create a few personas for LO people to use with their LO 4.0.x packages.