Le 2013-02-03 10:01, webmaster-Kracked_P_P a écrit :
On 02/03/2013 09:06 AM, Marc Paré wrote:
Hi Tim,

Le 2013-02-03 08:57, webmaster-Kracked_P_P a écrit :

For those who would like to see a screen clip of FF with the LibreOffice
persona I use, I can email it to you directly.

The one I use has the "best" green coloring for my desktop theme. Also,
I think that green is the better one anyways.

It seems easy to create a persona, according to the documentation.

What would it take to get permission from TDF to use the "tag line"
logoin a persona?

Maybe we could have our "artwork" designers create a few personas for LO
people to use with their LO 4.0.x packages.

Perhaps you missed on of my posts. We have already done this and it
look good so far. Stay tuned!

Marc

[1]
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentation.libreoffice.marketing/7321

I have been seeing the posts for this thread, but I have not seen any
personas images outside of the FF listing for LO.

He was just asked yesterday.

:-)

--
Marc Paré