On 19/12/2012, at 8:09, Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com> wrote:

Le 2012-12-18 11:40, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol a écrit :

As a first personal concept for 4.0 I made a new line of
buttons/documentation covers:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:K-j/Drafts/Concept-GIn#Concept_.22Get_involved.21.22

===========

Covers: We should consult with the docs people (Jean - lead). The use of colors and fonts have a
lot to do about readability. I am not sure about just the "Get Involved!". Would it be better to
add a "http://www.LibreOffice.org"; sub-line? Or would that make the banner too "busy"? Putting a
"Get Involved" banner with no discernible way of a reader to find the place to "Get Involved" may
defeat the purpose of the message.

He contacted Docs last week. I had a few initial comments on the covers but was hoping someone else
in Docs would say something too. So far, no response. I'll nudge the docs list.

I would like to have the source file for the docs covers and interiors so I can play around with
them a bit myself and perhaps offer some slight modifications for consideration.

--Jean