On 11/07/2012 10:04 PM, Italo Vignoli wrote:

Hi Italo,

Il 07/11/2012 19:07, Alex Thurgood ha scritto:

I take it that the links to that raw data are available on the LO wiki
then ?

Developers data can be extracted from GIT, but you need to know how to
deal with the platform.

In other words, at least for download/user stats, the answer is "no", and for the other points Rob mentions, obtaining raw data of any significance is for the git expert.

The easiest path is to look at the same data on Ohloh, because Ohloh is
basically a visual interface to GIT (or SVN) and offers several views of
the data (although you get what they have prepared for you).

Anyway, LibreOffice page is here: http://www.ohloh.net/p/libreoffice.

Thanks, I'll check it out, but basically what you are saying, if I understand correctly, is that the data in question is provided in a format which is not necessarily comparable to that which Rob has used for AOO, and thus a certain amount of internal interpretations, assumptions, etc are made by the LO project to arrive at its view of the data. Are these methods/assumptions, as used by the LO project,
publicly documented on the LO wiki ?

Alex