Ok, there are some great shots there.  A lot of positive energy and great smiles and even quite a
lot of very attractive people.   Some of the Brazilian ones address the gender imbalance we often
see, such as the shot of 15 blokes and 1 lady and a girl in Europe.  Still, almost every face is
white.  Easily upwards of 90% look white.  I think only about 3 or 4 people out of all those shots
were not wearing the "jeans&t-shirt uniform" and only 1 of them had a suit.  I'm sure they are nice
people, they all look friendly and intelligent.