We are just putting together a new "Donations" page. I would like to add more photos to the SilverStripe "photoshuffler" that you see on the page.[1]

Would any groups have photos that we could use with the "PhotoShuffler". We need shots of conferences where LibreOffice had a booth, table etc; classes; photos of LibreOffice meeting on bug fixing dates; etc. Action shots are great!

If you have photos to contribute, make sure that you have appropriate permissions to publish these on our site. I am not sure how strict we should be about this, but permissions from people appearing in these shots may be important especially in cases where some person is a central figure in the photo (our laws in Canada are pretty strict with respect to this).

It would be nice if we had photos from different language groups.

Photo size: does not matter, SilverStripe will take care of scaling the image. See more information on this page[2]

Get your teams photo on our photoshuffler and get some recognition. Who knows, it may make you famous!!! [grin] I love that shot of Italo![1]

[1] http://donate.libreoffice.org/
[2] http://website.libreoffice.org/silverstripe/photo-shuffler-howto/

--
Marc Paré