Hello all,

I am thinking of marketing LibreOffice at Hanoi SFD 2012[1] on 2012/09/15

As we don't have resources (human, time...) only one thing popped up in my
mind is
that print out a poster, size A3 and display it at Hanoi SFD 2012.

This is the simplest way we can do.

How do you think about this?

I will looking for a slot and get someone have a (short) speech introducing
LibreOffice.

Any suggestions, ideas are appreciated.

[1] http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2012/Vietnam/Hanoi/HLUG

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] (in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng, グェン ヒュン ウー, 阮武興)

Disclaimer: When posted to social networking groups include, but not
limited to Linux Users' Groups, Free and Open Sources forums, mailing
lists, the above is my personal opinion and is *not* the opinion of my
employer(s), associations and/or groups I join.