Hi Marc,

thanks for all your proposals, I've incorporated them! :)

Marc Paré wrote on 2012-08-28 22:16:

Note: I am also unsure as to why there are so many linked .pdf
documents. Why are these not available on a web page instead of a file
download? The text in these files should be posted somewhere on our
website rather than asking visitors to make use of additional software
to inform themselves of our mission statement, core values etc.

I totally agree - it's one of the todo tasks on the table to collect documents and put them into a website. As I want to use the page already for today's announcement, I've linked to the PDFs, but that definitely should be improved for the future. :)

That is great! Does this mean that some users could donate towards a
specific budget item?

I'm not sure, as this opens a can of worms, especially with regards to accounting. So rather than to make individual donations possible at large, I'd like to show what the money will be used for.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108