On Wed, 2012-03-14 at 18:54 -0400, drew jensen wrote:
On Wed, 2012-03-14 at 23:20 +0100, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
Hi Simon, *,

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 11:11 PM, Simon Phipps <simon@webmink.com> wrote:
On 14 Mar 2012, at 21:25, drew jensen wrote:

and then a link to
http://www.frodev.org/downloads/LibreOffice/lo-plakat_2010-01-25a.pdf/view

which just displays a directory listing.

so close - but missed the goal, see
http://frupic.frubar.net/fullsize/24541

ciao
Christian

And here is my first take on a variant...

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/6/6a/2012-poster-36x24.png

The file is actually sized at 62.2cm by 92.7cm which is the full bleed
size for a cut down to 24 x 36 inches at Vistaprint or Staples print
centers.

The (inkscape) svg file is at:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:2012-poster-36x24.svg

So, if folks have any suggestions or want to re-work that yourself
please do and just upload right over top if you feel like it..

Best wishes,

//drew

and of course _after_ I uploaded - now I see the two typos...but it is a
draft anyway... so I'll hold off for any comments before fixing.

TTFN