Sitting on a couch watching television is "quite popular" but that doesn't make corporate
organisations want to install television sets and couches into their offices.

Showing training courses shows a profession attitude and deals with one or 2 of the main worries
that corporate organisations have about moving away from MSO.

Popularity is good for encouraging home users and hobbyists but does nothing to attract corporates