Good evening All,

if i am not mistaken there is something similar to this for the EU on MS office with is ECDL
(European Computer Driving license), do you think we could base it off to some what like the ECDL
curriculum for the libreoffice modules?

if so would it also be a good idea to ask for assistance by the EU?

--

Warren Camilleri

Founding Father
Mobile: +356 7991 2004
Skype: ossmalta | Twitter: warren_oss
Also a member of MLUG, The Document Foundation, Ubuntu Malta