Hi Harri

Le 2011-11-20 08:02, Harri Pitkänen a écrit :

My question was more about whether those who organise these courses need to be
certified before we can list their courses in local LibreOffice event
calendars etc. I'm definitely for requiring such certification from
professional IT training companies. But community colleges seem to fall into
complete different category and I have no idea on what to do with them.

Harri

I can't seem any problem listing these events on any calendar. The people organizing such events should be thanked for taken on such tasks.

If you list them, maybe leave a note that the courses do not lead to any certification and that, as you say, are interest courses where participants are taught introductory applications on the practical use of LibreOffice.

It's always nice to hear of groups taking on this job. This will help us getting the word out and that we support communities at all levels.

Our official calendar is on the wiki.[1]

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events