I think we need to attract people to work on the documentation as well as the code.

Documentation is not as good as it could be because the Documentation Team has not been able to
really work at it.  There are bits&pieces scattered around the internet but unlike the other apps
there is no guide that brings it all together.  I'm not sure what is meant by "professionals".  Is
this a suggestion that we hire some paid staff or consultants to do the Base Guide?  If so then I
would suggest paying Alex, Planas, Andreas, Regina or someone like that as they already have
experience with Base and are more likely to have a clue what they are talking about than an
outsider.