Hi David, all,

David Nelson wrote (13-09-11 09:05)

As a general thing in the LibreOffice project, I think we need to
think seriously about a determined recruitment drive, for Base and for
various other areas of the project. Just waiting for people to
volunteer does not seem to be enough to cater to our needs for
contributors.

Marketing guys, can you give this consideration?

Looks a good idea to me.

The goal is to make it attractive for developers, isn't it?
Of course those people are not attracted by a just mail base list for their own. They can be attracted when the work is considered cool, technology wise interesting, some area they user for themselves, maybe important. At least, that is my first thought.
So we should think about bringing that message across.
Correct?

 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org