YouTube would be a good idea.
Many, many, large companies and small are using that as
a forum to get their message out.  I myself do not deal much
with "Social Networks" and such since I have enough things going on
in my life to keep me "involved" so I do not need to work that
part of the "computer craze".

Of course, two years ago, I was not invited to my High School Reunion
since they could not find me on FaceBook.  All they had to do was Google
my name to find me, or use my phone number or email address I was
using during the last reunion.  But since I was not on the social networks,
I could not be found.  I found out about this problem a few weeks before
the reunion.

So, with that in mind, if LibreOffice could have a presence on YouTube
with videos about LibreOffice, and the same with FaceBook and any other
major social and informational network that people "must be a part of
or they are not with the in-crowd".  I know that it would not be a bad
thing if it is done properly and well.