FYI I used the early 'official' logos that are provided on the wiki. I am
getting tired of the rude objections toi juste about everything It do. It is
the viger font!

Dave Johnson

On Jan 31, 2011 4:43 AM, "Dr. Bernhard Dippold" <bernhard@familie-dippold.at>
wrote:

Hi Stefan, Dave, all,

Thanks for pointing to the important basics for any LibO related artwork!

Hi Dave,